//]]>

Friday, May 26, 2017

Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets


Hey there,

So after a really long time, I am back with a product review. And I am extremely excited to review this product as it is indeed one of the best products I have tried.

So let’s get going.

When it comes to trying out products (especially beauty and hygiene based) I am never committed to one thing. I always like to try new products just to be sure what suits me the best. Over the many years, I have tried innumerable body cleanser products. But, this product is something extremely different and one of a kind.

Product Being Reviewed:

Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets 


Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets



Description and Ingredients:

No Chemicals | No Paraben & Sulphate | With Orange and Jasmine Essential Oil. The formula is infused with Geranium essential oil and extract of Rose, Amla & Reetha.


Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets



Packaging and Design:

I received the products nicely packed in a cardboard box. Each bottle was individually packed with thick plastic to avoid spills or leakage. The empty space around the bottles in the box was filled with thermocoal to give an extra protection.

The bottle’s design is very pretty. I chose the Smoky Rose Geranium body cleanser hence the bottle design was white and pink with roses.

Review:

After returning from a picnic at a water park, I was super tired. My skin felt itchy due to the chlorine water. I chose this day to try out this body cleanser. The first thing that impressed me the most was the fragrance. It was so very pleasing. The smoky rose geranium fragrance indeed gives a blissful shower experience with the relaxing effect of Aromatherapy. It brings about a spa-like atmosphere which calms your mind and relaxes your body. 

Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets




Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets


The body cleanser liquid is thick and you don’t need much to get the lather. A little liquid is enough to give you enough lather to clean your whole body. It also rinses off easily. It also helped me get rid of my suntan and skin itchiness. This hydrating soy milk enzyme body cleanser left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and refreshed.

After a tiring day, using this body wash indeed helps you relax and feel fresh. The fragrance stays with you for a long time, unlike many other body cleansers.

The drawback is the price. It may be a bit expensive but in my opinion, I feel it is totally worth the money. Also, the product has to be used within 3 months of opening the pack which can be a limitation to some people. 

Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets



Rating:

I loved this product. Since it is completely herbal and natural and also suited my skin and I received awesome results, I would rate this product a 9/10. This rating is based on my experience.

You can buy this product here.



Amount: Rs. 480/-

There are many other fragrances you can choose from too.


Product Review: Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets



You can buy this here:

Amazon Storefront Link - goo.gl/7XoDFx
Smoky Rose Geranium - https://goo.gl/JAXDbM
Bergamot Raw Sandhal - https://goo.gl/18Km2H
Labdanum Patchouli - https://goo.gl/Hz1E0C
Jasmine Orange - https://goo.gl/6mvGSB
Neroli White Tea - https://goo.gl/imQIOE
Lemon Cypress Japanese Mint - https://goo.gl/dcNd9U



Don't forget to check out and subscribe:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube



Share this posts and spread the word.

Also, follow Seer Secrets on Facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Would Love To Hear Thoughts! Drop In Your Feedback Here! No Spam or Advertisement Links!